The role of our school is to facilitate the students and people of Clonmel and its environs in the acquisition of general and specialised education.We seek:
- To encourage the development of the full person through imparting knowledge and skills and through inculcating values.
- To bring students to an awareness of their identity in a multi-denominational, multi-cultural context.
- To enable the transition to further education.
- To encourage the participation of parents in the education of their children.
- To respond to the educational needs of the local community.